To coordinate, facilitate and support the implementation of an information infrastructure that ensures efficient production, use, maintenance and dissemination of relevant, quality and accurate spatial information that is fit-for-purpose, particularly in providing evidence-based decision making at all levels of society.
To be a leader for quality spatial data delivery in Africa in accordance with international standards and best practices.
- Focus on service delivery to all stakeholders.
- Transparency of spatial data practices and procedures with all Custodians.
- Accuracy in spatial data and metadata.
- Timeliness in provision of spatial data and metadata.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement.
- Supporting spatial data partnerships within government and other sectors of society.